Bioderma Atoderm PO Zinc Cream:
It is a cream used for very dry, sensitive and eczema-affected skin to provide relief from itching, redness and flaking of the skin.
- Treatment of symptoms associated with severe dry skin and atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Skin moisturizer.
- It contains zinc and beta-sitosterol that relieve itching, irritation and redness.
- Calms sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes dry and very dry skin.
- Relieves itching and flaky skin.
- Easy to spread, non-greasy and super absorbent.
- Calms skin redness.
- Fragrance free.
- Paraben free.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm PO Zinc Cream:
- Use after cleansing the skin with Bioderma Gel Wash.
- Use twice daily, morning and evening.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- It is a condition that causes the skin to become red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that worsens over certain periods.
- There is no specific treatment for eczema yet.
- Current drug treatments and non-medical advice prevent the condition from getting worse.
Symptoms of eczema vary from person to person and include the following:
- skin dryness.
- Itching, which can get worse at night.
- Cracking and peeling of the skin.
- Red, brown or gray spots on the hands, neck, and upper chest.
Risk factors that may lead to eczema:
- People with a family genetic history of eczema, allergies, hay fever, and asthma.
Prevention and exacerbation of eczema:
- Moisturizing: Moisturizing the skin twice a day with special creams, ointments, and lotions keeps the skin moist and prevents its dryness.
- Avoid triggers: Avoid substances that irritate symptoms such as some soaps, detergents, dust, pollen, and sweat.
- Shortening the showering period: Take a shorter shower (from 10 to 15 minutes maximum) and use lukewarm water instead of hot water in the shower.
- Use skin-friendly soaps: Anti-bacterial soaps strip the skin's natural oils, causing it to dry out.
- Use soft towels: After showering, pat dry with soft towels, and apply skin moisturizers to damp skin.