What is Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Lotion?
It is a gentle body moisturizer specially formulated for sensitive and very dry skin.
- A body moisturizer for extremely dry and sensitive skin.
- Adjunctive treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Soothes extremely dry and sensitive skin.
- An innovative combination of Ceramides and Filaggrin Technology™ that retains moisture and leaves skin feeling soft and silky.
- It does not cause allergic reactions.
- Suitable for children from 3 months old.
- Suitable for use with Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Wash.
How to use Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Lotion:
- Gentle on the skin, use when needed.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- It is a condition that causes the skin to become red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that worsens over certain periods.
- There is no specific treatment for eczema yet.
- Current drug treatments and non-medical advice prevent the condition from getting worse.
Symptoms of eczema vary from person to person and include the following:
- skin dryness.
- Itching, which can get worse at night.
- Cracking and peeling of the skin.
- Red, brown or gray spots on the hands, neck, and upper chest.
Risk factors that may lead to eczema:
- People with a family genetic history of eczema, allergies, hay fever, and asthma.
Prevention and exacerbation of eczema:
- Moisturizing: Moisturizing the skin twice a day with special creams, ointments, and lotions keeps the skin moist and prevents its dryness.
- Avoid triggers: Avoid substances that irritate symptoms such as some soaps, detergents, dust, pollen, and sweat.
- Shortening the showering period: Take a shorter shower (from 10 to 15 minutes maximum) and use lukewarm water instead of hot water in the shower.
- Use skin-friendly soaps: Anti-bacterial soaps strip the skin's natural oils, causing it to dry out.
- Use soft towels: After showering, pat dry with soft towels, and apply skin moisturizers to damp skin.