What is feminine feminine pads?
Fam Feminine Sanitary Napkins are diapers for women during the period of menstruation or bleeding, or what is called period. Fam is one of the most famous types of feminine pads. It is made of pure cotton that does not cause allergies, so it is considered the most suitable option among women.
- monthly sanitary pads
- with wings
- The period of bleeding or the menstrual cycle, or what is called the period.
- Prevents wetness and blood leakage and protects all night long.
- All-night protection and dryness.
- Natural fabric made of pure cotton.
- It absorbs the largest amount of blood during the menstrual cycle.
- It does not cause sensitivity or irritation to the delicate skin of women.
- It does not cause rashes or vaginal infections.
- Economical package and reasonable price.
How to use
- Wash and clean hands thoroughly before using Fam pads.
- Remove the cover or bag from the towel.
- Peel off the sticky paper from one side and start applying it to the clothes.
- Peel off the sticky paper from the other sides and finish sticking the pad onto the clothes.
- Wash hands after use.
gender and age
- Suitable for women and girls during the menstrual period.
- Choose what suits you from different shapes of pads.
- Make sure to change the towel every 5 hours at most to protect against infections, fungi and bacteria.
- Keep the personal area clean, especially during the bleeding period, by using lukewarm warm water.
- It is preferable not to use ordinary soap, because it kills the beneficial bacteria, but use healthy medicinal washes.
Intimate area care
- It is preferable to wash the intimate area periodically to keep it from infections, bacteria or microbes.
- Washing is from front to back and not vice versa to avoid the transmission of bacteria from the urethra and anus to the front.
- Regular soaps and lotions are not recommended, as they kill naturally occurring beneficial bacteria.
- It is recommended to use healthy medical washes that take care and maintain the nature of the intimate area.