- It's time for change? Select the perfect shade for your skin tone from the wide range of shades from the Wella Koleston range.
- Developed by Wella experts, the Koleston Color Cream Kit contains highly effective colours, for intense, long-lasting color and perfect gray coverage.
- It is the first hair color brand to offer an in-pack oil replacement to maintain the look of hair after colouring.
- Long lasting intense color
- Perfect coverage for gray hair
- Oil Replacement Treatment for Post-Dye Color Renewal
- Squeeze the contents of the tube into a non-metallic dish (plastic, glass, or porcelain), then add the appearance liquid and mix the two ingredients with a paintbrush until well combined.
- Apply the emulsion to your hair once you are done blending it.
Coloring for the first time:
- Apply to unwashed hair with a coloring brush.
- Make sure you don't miss any strings.
- Then comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb to distribute it evenly.
- Create partings in your hair and apply the tinted emulsion to the roots.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then comb the colored emulsion evenly to the ends of your hair.
Time to get the color:
- Leave on hair for 30 minutes.
- Coloring the roots takes 20 minutes for the roots and another 10 minutes for your entire hair.
- The color of the emulsion may change color during the soaking time.
- Rinse hair until the water runs clear (shampoo not recommended).
- Put an oil replacement bag
- Leave it on for two minutes and then rinse it again
Warnings and precautions:
- Wear appropriate gloves.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 Rinse hair thoroughly after use.
- Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions.
- The product is not intended for use on persons under 16 years of age.
- Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of developing allergies.
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with it.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Do an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you color (see attached leaflet), even if you have already used coloring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
- If any reaction occurs or if you are in doubt, consult a doctor before using any hair color product.
- keep away from the reach of the children.