- Lacalut Active Toothpaste 75 ml
- Toothpaste stops bleeding gums and prevents infections, because it contains aluminum lactate, which works to contract gums and stop bleeding.
- It works to restore damaged tooth enamel and resist tooth decay due to the presence of aluminum fluoride, which works to strengthen and strengthen the enamel layer.
- Lacalut Active begins to work immediately and stops bleeding gums in a period of two to three days.
- Resists infections of the mouth, gums and teeth.
- It gets rid of harmful bacteria that may cause tooth decay.
- Reduces bleeding and inflammation of the gums.
- Promotes healing of gum and mouth cells.
How do you use the brush and putty?
- Hold the brush in a comfortable and secure manner.
- Begin brushing with the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from top to bottom.
- Move to brush the lower jaw while moving the brush from bottom to top.
- Brush the teeth from the outside, then from the inside, then move to the incisors.
- Also, don't forget to brush the tongue or use a tongue brush.
What is tooth decay?
- One of the most common problems in the recent period.
- Where erosion and damage to the tooth structure occurs.
- This happens because of the acid produced by the natural bacteria in the mouth (this acid is naturally produced to help digest food remains in the mouth), but this acid works to erode the enamel layer (the outer layer that protects the tooth), which leads to holes in the teeth, which is what It is known as tooth decay.
Tooth decay symptoms
- Intermittent or permanent pain in the teeth or gums.
- Bad breath and an unpleasant taste in the mouth.
- Tooth sensitivity as a result of hot or cold drinks.
- The presence of a hole in the tooth or the appearance of decay (black color).
Some causes of tooth decay
- Not being careful to brush your teeth regularly.
- The nature of food or drink: sugars, starches, honey and cake.
- Acidic, carbonated and energy drinks.
- Eating or drinking before bedtime without brushing the teeth, especially children.
- Not being keen to follow up on oral and dental health periodically with the specialist doctor.
Methods of protection and prevention of tooth decay
- Eat healthy foods, preferably low in sugar.
- Use toothpaste at least twice daily.
- It is best to use toothpaste after every meal.
- The use of medical dental floss, which helps to get rid of food residues between the teeth and places that are difficult to reach the brush.
- Use of mouth and teeth rinse: it helps to clean and sterilize the mouth and get rid of harmful bacteria.
- Using a fluoride toothpaste helps protect and strengthen teeth.
- Frequent follow-up with the dentist for protection and prevention and to obtain the necessary advice.