Paraffin mask for feet from Medi-Heal 9ml:
- One-step foot mask to provide abundant nutrients for your feet
- This concentrated hydrating formula delivers ultra-rich emollients deep into the layers of the skin
- Corn and peppermint extract help relax feet and treat foot fatigue
- Urea extract helps exfoliate dead skin cells
- Paraffin, urea and shea butter extracts are an alternative to balneotherapy that improves skin elasticity and leaves your feet moisturized
- Unlike the usual two-step masks where the non-woven mask needs to be covered with plastic bags, the 2-in-1 foot mask is rich and very convenient to use.
- How to use: Step 1 After washing your feet, open the bag and take out the all-in-one foot mask. Put your socks on and close them. Put on the sock with the R label on the right and the L label on the left foot (Wrap the mask tightly around the ankles.) Step 2 Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and remove the foot mask. Gently pat the remaining essence until completely absorbed. Step 3 Given the skin turnover period of 4 weeks, it is most effective to use the mask 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks.