Vicks Vaporab is used with menthol and camphor to soothe a cough. Eucalyptus and menthol relieve nasal congestion, while eucalyptus also relieves colds in the respiratory tract.
It is suitable for adults and children over two years old.
How to use
Instructions for use:
Adults: Apply generously to chest, throat and back.
The entire area is covered for maximum effectiveness.
Do not close the night clothes to allow easy inhalation of steam.
For children over two years of age: Apply a small amount to the chest and back.
Leave the clothes loose to facilitate inhalation.
You can also use it by inhalation.
Inhalation method: If a head cold or nasal cold persists, to achieve deep relief of symptoms, you can dissolve 2 teaspoons of Vicks Vaporab in a deep bowl of very hot, not boiling water.
Inhale the soothing medicated steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
This product can be used with other medicines.
Warnings and precautions:
• Keep all medicines out of children's reach.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact of the product with the eyes.
• Do not swallow the medicine or put it in the nostrils.
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist, or if you develop a fever.
• All medicines should be kept out of the reach and sight of children.
• Not to be used by children under two years of age.
• Do not heat it in a microwave oven.
• Never reheat the mixture.
Menthol, camphor and eucalyptus oil