- White Glow Charcoal Toothpaste 150 gm
How do you use the brush and putty?
- Hold the brush in a comfortable and secure manner.
- Begin brushing with the upper jaw.
- Move the brush from top to bottom.
- Move to brush the lower jaw while moving the brush from bottom to top.
- Brush the teeth from the outside, then from the inside, then move to the incisors.
- Also, don't forget to brush the tongue or use a tongue brush.
What is tooth decay?
- One of the most common problems in the recent period.
- Where erosion and damage to the tooth structure occurs.
- This happens because of the acid produced by the natural bacteria in the mouth (this acid is naturally produced to help digest food remains in the mouth), but this acid works to erode the enamel layer (the outer layer that protects the tooth), which leads to holes in the teeth, which is what It is known as tooth decay.
Tooth decay symptoms
- Intermittent or permanent pain in the teeth or gums.
- Bad breath and an unpleasant taste in the mouth.
- Tooth sensitivity as a result of hot or cold drinks.
- The presence of a hole in the tooth or the appearance of decay (black color).